Friday, July 24, 2009

Target Trip!

I had fun at Target today!! Two transactions, and I walked away with this:

This is how it went:
Transaction#1: $28.00
I bought 4 bags of Starbucks coffee on sale for $7.00 each, which is a good deal... not a great deal, but a good deal. However, Target had a promotion this week... if you buy four 12oz. bags of Starbucks coffee, you get a $5.00 gift card, which made a good deal pretty great, in my opinion.

Transaction#2:
I bought everything else you see for a total of (drum roll please)... $4.62!!
-The single serve Kashi cereal bowls were free after using this $1/1 Target coupon. (exp. 8/8)
-The Kashi waffles were $0.69 after using the $0.25/1 Target coupon (exp. 8/8) stacked with this $1.50/1 MFR coupon.
-The ketchup was free after a FREE coupon I received in the mail.
-The two packs of Bic pens I got for $0.08 after using the $1/2 Target coupon here stacked with this $1/2 MFR coupon.
-The Johnson's Soap Buddies was $0.07 after using the $1/1 coupon found in the 4/26 RedPlum insert.
-The baby food was regular price, but after using the $5.00 gift card from the previous transaction, my total came to $4.62!! Wow! Great feeling!!

No comments: